Browsing and Shopping
1. How do I search for the products I want?
We have a user-friendly menu that allows you to shop by product or collection. You can also search directly from the ‘Search’ bar in the top-right corner.
2. What is the process once I have selected the pieces that I wish to buy?
Once you choose the products, you will be directed to the registration, check-out and payment page. You will then be re-directed to our secure payment gateway page through PayUMoney, where you can choose to pay in any mode you wish, from among the options offered.
3. What if an item is ‘Sold Out’?
If an item appears as 'Sold Out', it means there are unfortunately none left to buy. Let us know if your heart is set on a particular product... we will try to go back to the artisan or craftsman with your request to see if another unit can be produced, but no guarantees!
4. What are all the modes of payment available to me?
We offer the following payment options:
- You may make payments by Credit cards (MasterCard and Visa) and Indian debit cards through our security payment gateway, CCAvenue.
- Internet banking transactions, through NEFT.
- Payment via via local cheques/pay orders/demand drafts sent to our address. We will process your order as soon as we realize the payment. Please send your cheques/pay orders/demand drafts to:
5. Do you provide Cash On Delivery (COD) payment option?
No, The Durga Project does not offer an option to pay Cash on Delivery for your orders.
6. What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of successful payment, you will receive an email confirmation from The Durga Project. In case of payment failure, please retry ensuring:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate, i.e. credit card details or account details, billing address etc. (in case of Net Banking)
- Your internet connection has not been disrupted during the process
- If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back after confirmation from the bank. It will take about 7-10 business days for the refund. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.
7. How can I send a product from The Durga Project as a gift?
It's easy. You have the option of entering a different shipping address. If the product is meant to be a gift, you can also mention this at the time of payment and include your personalized greeting. We will ensure that your gift is wrapped and delivered to the recipient.